1. RED stakes are lateral hazards, one (1) stroke penalty at point of entry, drop ball 2 club lengths from point of entry, not nearer the hole.
2. WHITE stakes are OUT OF BOUNDS, stroke plus distance.
3. FREE LIFT – Drop ball 2 club lengths from nearest point of relief NOT nearer the hole for; - stakes trees under 6 feet, French stone covered drains, flower beds, stone paths, buildings, sprinkler heads, large stones, ground under construction, or any other manmade obstruction.
4. Dress code strictly enforced: Shirts must have collar or sleeves; no cut-off shorts, short shorts or Spandex pants; jeans allowed but must be in good condition; soft spike policy (running shoes allowed).
5. Absolutely no alcoholic beverages permitted on course. Unruly behaviour or inappropriate language will not be tolerated.